Christine advises on all ongoing and structural tax matters. Her focus is on venture capital and private equity. Christine's clients include private clients, medium-sized and large companies, funds, startups as well as individual and corporate investors.
Education and Career
After training as a tax assistant, Christine studied Taxation and Auditing at the Niederrhein University of Applied Sciences. Before joining YPOG, she worked at SMP. Prior to this she worked as a tax assistant and later as a tax advisor for a medium-sized tax consulting firm.
Christine's recent work highlights include:
- SMEs and groups on several ongoing tax matters, accounting / financial statements and annual tax returns
- Private clients on several matters regarding ongoing taxation and tax filings
- German qualified tax advisor (Steuerberaterin)
- B.A. Taxation and Auditing
- Tax Assistant (Steuerfachangestellte)