David advises private clients as well as medium-sized and large companies on all ongoing and structural tax matters. His main focus lies on tax matters related to venture capital and private equity, on which he advises funds, investors (corporations and individuals) and startups.
Education and Career
David studied tax law at the University of Applied Sciences for Finance at Nordkirchen, which forms part of the tax administration of the state of North-Rhine Westphalia. After that, he worked at the tax administration of the state of North-Rhine Westphalia in different departments tasked with tax audits regarding corporate taxpayers. David also graduated in Taxation (Master of Arts) from the University of Aalen.
David’s recent work highlights include advising:
- Deutsche Telekom Capital Partners on several ongoing tax matters and annual tax returns for their venture capital and private equity funds
- Crosslantic on several ongoing tax matters and tax declarations
- Remagine Media Ventures on ongoing tax matters and tax declarations
- Cherry Ventures on several ongoing tax matters
- e.ventures on ongoing tax matters and tax declarations
- Foreign private equity funds on ongoing tax matters and tax filings
- German qualified tax advisor (Steuerberater)
- Graduate in tax administration (Diplom-Finanzwirt) (of a University of Applied Sciences)
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in Taxation (University of Aalen)