Education and Career
Pia studied law in Berlin. After her first state examination, she worked as a research assistant at Flick Gocke Schaumburg. She completed her practical legal training at the Higher Regional Court of Berlin with stations at Allen & Overy, among others. Since 2020, she has been working as an attorney at SMP and YPOG.
Pia advised primarily on the following mandates:
- Delivery Hero on the acquisition of a majority stake in Glovo
- Delivery Hero as lead investor in a $1 billion Series C financing round of Gorillas and in the sale of foodpanda Germany to Gorillas
- N26 and N26 Bank in their conversion into stock corporations (AG)
- momox on the establishment of two European companies (SE)
- The Unite Group (formerly Mercateo) on the formation of two European companies (SE)
- The sharehoulder of Fit Analytics on the sale to Snap Inc.
- The Capvis portfolio company BSI Software on the acquisition of Snapview
- APEX in various financing rounds and convertible loans
- traceless materials in its Series A financing round
- ECO Group in its Series A financing round
- German qualified attorney (Rechtsanwältin)
- Venture Debt: the granting of money loans by investment funds under the German Capital Investment Code (KAGB) – a recipe for success?
WM 2018, p. 502 (together with Dr Matthias Thom) - [in German]